Due to globalization of economies, increased competitive pressure, heightened customer expectations and emerging technologies have had a profound effect on the way the organizations conduct their business. Organizations have to focus on supply chain process integration to bring efficiency, cost effectiveness and productivity to add value to their customer services and offerings to gain a competitive advantage. The competition today is not between individual organizations but is between their supply chains.
SAPS Aviation College sensing this need of the business in Pakistan launched a Professional Diploma Course in Supply Chain Management in conjunction with Burraq Associates. M/s Burraq Associates, Management Consultants are pioneers in Supply Chain Management education in Pakistan.
Highlights of the Supply Chain Management Course are:-
1. To Prepare Competent Supply Chain Managers who are able to manage supply chain functions in their organizations.
2. The Course will be conducted as a Weekend Program from 1800 to 2100 hours on Saturday and 1100 Hours to 1400 Hours on Sunday respectively.
3. Duration of the Course is Three (03) Months and consists of 72 Credit Hours.
4. The Faculty is highly qualified and experienced.
5. Free Course Material to every student.
6. State of the Art Training Facilities in safe and air-conditioned environment.
Educational Qualification: Graduate i.e B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BBA/ B.E., etc
Age: Min. 20 years, No upper limit.
Boys & Girls both can join the course.
This Course is very useful for persons working in supervisory capacity in any Logistics / Transport / Business Organization. The course is equally beneficial to those who want to make their career in Logistics / Supply Chain Management. This profession is highly demanded by large business concerns in Pakistan, UAE, UK, USA, Canada, Australia especially in CPEC.
Venue: SAPS Aviation College, SAPS Complex, Malir Avenue, Jinnah Int'l Airport, Karachi.
Application Deadline: 16th February, 2018
Commencement of Classes: 17th February, 2018
Registration Form duly completed be sent to Principal, SAPS Aviation College, Karachi along with Cash/ Pay Order/ bank Draft drawn on SAPS Aviation College Karachi, latest by 18th January 2018.
Obtain registration form from college reception or click here to download Registration Form.